Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar died of a heart attack on October 29. He was admitted to Vikram Hospital in Bangalore after suffering a heart attack at his home this morning. He was 46 years old.
Shortly after the heart attack, Puneeth Rajkumar was taken to the local clinic where he did his ECG (echocardiogram). The results confirmed that he had had a heart attack. While on his way to Vikram hospital, he suffered cardiac arrest.
Puneeth Rajkumar fans were devastated and mourned his loss on Twitter. Tributes poured in from all sides.
– TWTM (@TWTM__) October 29, 2021
The government of Karnataka ordered the theaters to close immediately and announced a high alert …
– Bangalore RFC (@Bangalore_RFC) October 29, 2021
Big loss for the Kannada film industry
– Nellore NTR fans (@NelloreNTRfc) October 29, 2021
– Virat Kohli Trends (@TrendVirat) October 29, 2021
– Jayadeep (@Its_Jdeep) October 29, 2021
RIP Kannada Superstar #PuneethRajkumar
Left too early !!
Life is so uncertain.
May your soul rest in pieces. pic.twitter.com/1ro6KbsC8B
– Foster son from Kerala (@ASOKERALA) October 29, 2021
– Vivek (@Lyricist_Vivek) October 29, 2021
– Nbk Tej (@NbkTej) October 29, 2021
Huge shocking for all of us
– Mohanlal Fan Club (@MohanlalMFC) October 29, 2021
Puneeth RajKumar was one of the first people in the Kannada industry, who hosted our #Prabhas sandalwood (house)
A true gentleman n pure human
we miss you brother
Life is unpredictable and this news is unacceptable to his family, fans and supporters
– Shashi Rebel (@ Becrazy181) October 29, 2021
– Naganathan (@ Nn84Naganatha) October 29, 2021
– RACHIT SINGH (@itsrachitsingh) October 29, 2021
Puneeth Rajkumar is the son of legendary actors Rajkumar and Parvathamma. He has starred in over 29 Kannada films as a male protagonist.
Puneeth Rajkumar started his career as a child artist. He also won the National Film Award for Best Child Artist for his performance in the 1985 film Bettada Hoovu. The actor was last seen in Yuvarathnaa, which was released earlier this year.
READ ALSO | Power star Puneeth Rajkumar suffers from heart attack, admitted to hospital in Bangalore
READ ALSO | Puneeth Rajkumar Health LIVE Updates: Power Star Critically In Intensive Care, Doctor Says
READ ALSO | Power star Puneeth Rajkumar dies at 46 in Bangalore