The follow-up to a tough 2020 wasn’t exactly the kind of ‘normal’ everyone was hoping for, but it did give us some headlines that had nothing to do with the COVID-19 pandemic. , thanks to the beautiful celebrity weddings. 2021 has seen a number of celebrity weddings, from the royal wedding of Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif to the intimate ceremony of Yami Gautam-Aditya Dhar. End of the year 2021: from WandaVision, Squid Game to Hawkeye; Five breakout shows from this year you absolutely should watch!
Celebrity weddings have long been pioneers, whether they give us new goals for destinations or break stereotypes. This year’s wedding season has been rich in creativity and unusual practices. Social media has been inundated with the most dreamlike photos of celebrity lover, and as we bid farewell to this year, let’s look back at the celebrity weddings that became the city’s talking point in 2021. End of the year 2021: Drishyam 2 by Mohanlal, Radhe by Salman Khan, Jai Bhim from Suriya – Popular actor films released on OTT platforms.
1. Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif: The two, who have never publicly confirmed their romance, tied the knot on December 9 in a lavish private ceremony at Six Senses Fort Barwara in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. Their marriage grabbed the headlines for all the strict measures they took to keep their privacy intact. There was news of a no-phone policy and plans to shoot down drones. But once the wedding was over, the couple mesmerized everyone with their jaw-dropping photographs of the festivities. And it’s safe to say that the wedding of the year was definitely Katrina and Vicky’s.
2. Patralekha and Rajkummar Rao: The loving couple, who have been dating for a long time, tied the knot on November 15 in an intimate ceremony at the Oberoi Sukhvilas Spa Resort, Chandigarh. The duo shared beautiful photos on their respective Instagram accounts after the wedding. Patralekhaa’s wedding veil caught many eyes as it had a beautiful message of love inscribed on it. Apparently the beautifully sculpted veil read a Bengali mantra that spoke of true passionate love. It read: “Amar poran bhora bhalobasha ami tomae shomorpon korilam”, which translates as “I submit to you my heart-filled love”.
3. Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal: The couple, who had been in a relationship for many years before tying the knot, exchanged marriage vows at The Mansion House in Alibaug in a private ceremony on January 24. Varun then gave his fans some stunning photos from their wedding on his Instagram account. The couple married in the presence of close friends and family, keeping COVID-19 protocols in mind. The wedding also had a no-cell phone policy to ensure complete privacy.
4. Yami Gautam and Aditya Dhar: On June 4, the duo said “I do” during an intimate wedding ceremony in Himachal Pradesh. Aditya is best known as the director of the 2019 hit film “Uri: The Surgical Strike”, in which Yami played the role of an undercover RAW agent. The announcement of the couple’s wedding on social media took everyone by surprise.
5. Dia Mirza and Vaibhav Rekhi: The two tied the knot on February 15 in an intimate wedding ceremony. The place was the garden of the Dia apartment complex in Mumbai. After the wedding, the actor shared photos from the ceremony on Instagram. Dia wore a stunning red bridal saree from Raw Mango, paired with Kundan jewelry. The actor, who is also an environmental activist, revealed that the wedding was organized in a completely “sustainable” way without plastic waste. The couple made headlines for a number of reasons, including handing out candy to media people standing outside the hall and asking a female priest to celebrate their wedding.
6. Rhea Kapoor and Karan Boolani: The duo tied the knot on August 14 at the residence of Rhea’s father, actor Anil Kapoor, in the Juhu district of Mumbai. Rhea celebrated her big day with close family members and friends as she married her longtime boyfriend. The wedding was an intimate affair with attendees including Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Anil, Sanjay, Janhvi, and Khushi Kapoor, among others. Rhea then shared dreamy photos from the private wedding ceremony.
7. Paris Hilton and Carter Reum: The stunning couple got married in the extravagant Bel-Air estate of their late grandfather Barron on November 11, and the star-studded affair was a sight to behold. The lavish wedding drew many celebrities like Emma Roberts, Kim Kardashian and Bebe Rexha. Paris also posted photos of her dream wedding festivities on her Instagram account.
8. Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez: The couple, who started dating in January 2020, secretly married at the “7 Rings” singer’s home in Montecito, Calif., In May. The couple celebrated their special day with fewer than 20 people during their intimate wedding ceremony.
9. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton: The lovebirds from “The Voice” said their “I do” on July 3 at the Shelton ranch in Oklahoma. About 40 guests attended the intimate wedding, including their “Voice” friend Carson Daly, who officiated. The singers started dating in 2015 and announced their engagement in October 2020. The duo also gave their fans dreamy wedding photos of the festivities.
10. Lily Collins and Charlie McDowell: The two tied the knot on September 4 in Colorado. The “Emily in Paris” star, who looked radiant in a beautiful long-sleeved dress, called the ceremony “magical.” Emily, the daughter of rock legend Phil Collins got engaged to Charlie, son of Malcolm McDowell and Mary Steenburgen in September of last year.
Besides these celebrity weddings, celebrity couples like Anushka Ranjan and Aditya Seal, Ankita Lokhande and Vicky Jain, Shraddha Arya and Rahul Nagal, Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar, Evelyn Sharma and Tushaan Bhindi, Sarah Levy and Graham Outerbridge, Freida Pinto and Cory Tran, Issa Rae and Louis Diame, as well as Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett also exchanged wedding vows in 2021. We wish these couples a happy married life and we can only wonder which celebrity weddings will be making the cut. one of the newspapers in 2022!
(This is an unedited, auto-generated story from the Syndicated News Feed, the staff at LatestLY may not have edited or edited the body of the content)