When it comes to the unique and grandiose entrees at weddings, we’ve come across some pretty mind-boggling ones, including one in which the the groom parachuted join his baraat. But now a couple in Pakistan have stolen the show by giving up all luxury and opting for a âhatkeâ vehicle – an excavator!
While JCB ki Khudai has already trended in India, these Pakistani bride and groom recently chose an excavator to take out their wedding procession. Now, a video of the couple decked out in their bridal sets and taking a shovel ride through the Hunza Valley town has gone viral.
Two sofa seats were seen installed in the vehicle’s bucket, which was adorned with flowers, but the newlyweds opted to stand while the operator drove the machine amid cheering crowds.
The bride and groom arrive in their village aboard a shovel
Unique wedding! #wedding
– PAMIR TIMES Â® (@pamirtimes) October 1, 2021
As the clip went viral, internet users found themselves equally amused and worried. While many wondered why the duo opted for this mode of transportation, others expressed concern for their safety.
Reacting to a journalist’s article, one person said the groom is a JCB operator and the bride is simply honoring her profession.
Tanveer is my village. The boy is the driver of this bulldozer, and the girl honors her husband’s profession. I liked the idea that an educated woman should respect and accept her husband’s profession and should not despise her husband’s profession.
– Zahid Hussein (@zahidfouji) October 2, 2021
It looks nice ð
– Sa’ad Mohamed Ù ØÙ Ø¯ (@DesiMountaineer) October 1, 2021
This guy must be a “civil engineer” surely ð
– Amir Hussein (@ Iam_amir86) October 1, 2021
– Arif, MT ðµð° (@engr_mtalalarif) October 2, 2021
– Haris Awan (@ harisaw25244476) October 2, 2021
I understand that we all yearn for attention at some point in our lives, but it’s a different level. And after? Dulha dulhan falling from the chopper? https://t.co/fsr80K55xj
– Mutton chops (@Chill_e_illahi) October 1, 2021
The couple truly made their wedding ceremony a memorial. https://t.co/CBKMeIBKWC
– Nisar Ali (@ NisarAli586) October 1, 2021
The Gilgitis are living people. They always take these opportunities for happiness at their best. https://t.co/cFfGYWidp0
– Hasaan (@Warwounded__) October 1, 2021
– Wajahatullah Ismail (@ wajahat199) October 1, 2021
– Rizwan K Qalandar (@qalandarkriz) October 1, 2021
Happy newlyweds, shovel-style! https://t.co/rMNOe9HXaJ
– Nishat Riaz (@nishatriaz) October 1, 2021